The CIPD Learning and Development Show takes place this month at the Olympia in London from 25th to 26th April. The event is designed to be somewhere to find out about the latest developments and thinking in L&D – so, naturally, Enterprise Study will be there.
What is the CIPD Learning and Development Show?
The CIPD Learning and Development Show hosts the most innovative thinkers and forward thinking speakers during a two day conference that has been created specifically for HR and L&D professionals. It is a key opportunity to embrace the latest thinking and most innovative developments in business, HR and L&D and we’re excited to be taking part.
How are we participating?
As well has our own stand (Stand 703), where you’ll be able to come and chat to us about e-portfolios, platforms to support knowledge retention, the LearningNetwork and Learning Management Systems, we’re also on the speaking programme. Our Managing Director, Shona Fletcher hosted a session on the opening day of the event (12:30 – 13:00) on “Augmented Memory and Combatting the Forgetting Curve” in the Strategic L&D arena. If you missed this, please contact Enterprise Study for your copy of the presentation.
Key to our offering at the CIPD Learning and Development Show is the LearningNetwork, a true innovation for the L&D world that is designed with efficiency and more effective management in mind. LearningNetwork is an e-commerce technology platform created to help deal with the cost and administrative burden that is generated by the need to manage course bookings. It has a number of key features, including:
- A consolidated view of course catalogues from approved vendors
- The ability to integrate with an existing LMS
- Centralised booking and procurement process
- A self-service booking process that always presents the most up to date information
- The option to curate courses so that only specific courses from the chosen suppliers are presented – and to the right audience
- Simple and straightforward management – vendors and courses can be added and removed in a single action
There are multiple benefits for L&D professionals to working with the new LearningNetwork. You can find out more by coming to visit us at Stand 703 but these benefits include:
- Time saving – the centralised process puts all the information at your fingertips so repeated contact and checks with suppliers are unnecessary.
- Cost saving – LearningNetwork is designed to help reduce overheads by automating and centralising key processes and actions.
- Ensuring control – LearningNetwork provides complete control over vendors and courses, ensuring that the correct selections are included and unauthorised suppliers aren’t used.
- Simplifying the process of procurement – the single overview provides a streamlined and more efficient process that takes into account the details of existing relationships, such as incorporating negotiated discounts.
If you’d like to find out more about the LearningNetwork then we’d be happy to talk you through this L&D innovation at the CIPD Learning and Development Show – come down and find us at Stand 703 on 25th or 26th April. Alternatively, if you can’t get to the show, feel free to contact a member of our team for more information.